All Pavilion’s events are cancelled as of March 16, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
The Pavilion is following the recommendations of medical experts, Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding the disinfection of our Complex to keep everyone safe.
If any member of the SISP believes that they have been exposed to COVID-19, the member is being asked to stay home for fourteen (14) days or until they have tested negative for the virus and are symptom free.
We similarly ask that our customers help keep SISP COVID-19 free by acting with a great deal of caution. If you, a member of your family, and anyone with whom you have had contact has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms, please notify us and refrain from coming to SISP for fourteen (14) days or following a negative diagnosis.
Please follow the following guidelines:
· Practice frequent and meticulous hand washing with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth and face with unwashed hands
· Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue. If you use a tissue, dispose of it in the trash immediately.
· If you have cold and flu like symptoms, or are not feeling well, please stay home.
· Greet others with a wave or fist pump as opposed to handshakes.
· Do not come to SISP if you are experiencing fever or flu like symptoms
We thank you for your cooperation and will continue to send updates as the situation evolves.
"In the spirit of teamwork, safety and sportsmanship, we provide high-quality programs to teach and support the sports of ice hockey, figure skating and other ice-related activities for people of all ages.
We encourage a competitive spirit, with a focus on good sportsmanship as well as good health, recognizing that regular vigorous exercise is a cornerstone of healthy living."
Skate School Director
|Staten Island Skating Pavilion|
3080 Arthur Kill Rd
Staten Island, NY 10309